Fighting for the rights of the taxpayer
BPX strives to provide you with the guidance and support you need to stay informed and up-to-date on the latest tax laws and regulations. We want to help you understand the complex tax system and make sure that you are taking full advantage of all the deductions and credits available to you.
We also offer tax-related services, such as tax preparation and filing, to make sure that your return is accurate and filed on time. Our experienced tax professionals are here to answer any of your questions, and to help you make the most of your return.
We understand that taxes can be intimidating and overwhelming. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with the resources and support you need to navigate the tax system with ease.
About Penny Fisher, EA
Penny Fisher spends her time either preparing taxes or studying taxes. It is a passion for her and it shows through her client commitment and loyalty.
- Past President for the Colorado Society of Enrolled Agents (COSEA)
- NTPI Fellow
- Colorado Society of Enrolled Agents
- National Association of Tax Professionals
- National Association of Enrolled Agents
- National Directory of Tax Return Preparers and Professionals
- Durango Chamber of Commerce
Education & Degrees
- Bachelor of Arts Degree, CU at Boulder
- Advanced Accounting Fort Lewis College, Durango
- Passed 3 IRS SEE Exams for Federal Enrolled Agent License issued from the Internal Revenue Service
- Fellowship from NTPI National Tax Practice Institute